Wimpy Kid’s Party is here!
My daughter is about to turn 2 in 3 days. I cannot believe how time has just flown by. It legit feels like yesterday when I was walking around with her in my tummy. Now she is a toddler and basically the boss of the house.
A couple of people have asked me if I am throwing a party for her. My answer is always a consistent “NO”. I threw one for her first birthday and it was a nightmare. It was really fun at the end but the planning and execution process was pretty annoying.
So I got very excited when I was invited to the Wimpy Kid’s Party Launch in association with Nickelodeon. The launch took place at the Wimpy in Fourways mall on the 10th of October. 2019.
So this is how it works:
- Booking a party is simple and easy!
- Click the link on the Wimpy website and book your party… (www.wimpy.co.za /Kids/Book a Party)
- Once the booking has been made you will be able to design your own cool Nickelodeon Themed invite to send to the friends who are invited
- There are THREE Nickelodeon themes to choose from – Paw Patrol (will be available year-round) and a “boy” theme and a “girl theme”. The gender-specific themes will be rotated every couple of months – for launch you can choose Blaze or Shimmer and Shine.
- Nickelodeon Parties brought to you by Wimpy cost only R74.90 per child.
- Kids Meal & Drink – a cheeseburger and a side or a toasted cheese and a side or chicken fingers and a side
- Snowfreeze Cone
- Themed Candy Toy
- Themed Table Setting
- Face Painting
- Balloon Sculpting
Don’t suffer from the endless admin of planning a party, and the chaos of hosting chaotic children. Parenting is challenging enough. Wimpy has got your back!